My Face is Uneven, Where Do I Begin?

All my life I have been put through MRI and the hands of many doctors at stanford university. my right side of my face is swollen and seems to have something in there. My doctor gave up when i was around the age of 13 and after that i had upper and lower jaw surgery when i was 17. My face still bothers me, yes theres been improvement but not what i want. I need to find a doctor who will remove this lump or at least exam it and see if there is a possible way in removing . Where do i began?

No doctor answers yet