What Do I Have to Do with my Face to Be Beautiful? (photo)

Sometimes i went to casting for commercial role and the end they just choose beautiful girl, so that s make me really upset. Why i am not a pretty, so i want to be classical beauty just like korean idols v line face etc. what do you think what i have to do with my face?

Achieving Your Desired Look

Dear Woori,

I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest-quality in-person knowledge, skills, treatment and care. A beautiful face is one that fits your proportions. Still, it has been proven that the following features comprise an attractive female face:
Short upper lip
High cheekbones
Small nose
Short distance between the chin and mouth
Large eyes, widely spaced apart
Fine jawline
Petite chin

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon