Are my Eyes Uneven? (photo)

Are my eyes uneven? how can I stop this?

Doctor Answers 2

Eyelid ptosis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You have upper eyelid ptosis (droopiness) with brow compensation, meaning subconsciously you are lifting your eyebrow/forehead to help raise your droopy upper eyelids. Consult an oculoplastic surgeon for proper assessment and options.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 88 reviews

Uneven Eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The uneven appearance of your eyes, eyelids, orbit, etc. should be discussed by consultation with an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon who possesses a conservative view.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.