Why are my eyes different shapes/sizes and how do I change it? (photo)

How much is surgery and is there anything else I can do? I have always been extremely self - conscious about it and being 23 and financially stable I would like to know what my options are.

Upper eyelid asymmetry

You have to see an oculoplastic surgeon to figure out if your right eye is too low or your left too high.  If you have a ptosis on the right, the left may be pulling up   too much.  When you fix the right upper eyelid the left one will fall a little. If you have any thyroid issues, the left lid may be too high.    

Upper eyelid asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

First, the lens you have used to photograph yourself is not complimentary.

Short focal length lens cause tremendous axial and barrel distortion of the face.  I also think you are being overly  critical of yourself.  On the other hand it does seem like your left upper eyelid might be a little retracted.  This can sometimes be due to thyroid eye disease.  I recommend that you consider seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on its website that will help you find a well qualified surgeon to assess you close to home (ASOPRS dot org).

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon