How do I correct eyes that are glaringly assymetrial and slanted and appear smaller after lower Bleph?

I am 56 years old, I had a lower bleph for hollow eyes a year ago, I had to have one eye redone about 6 months ago. At that time I had a brow lift to correct brow symetry. I now appear to have smaller eyes that slat upwants. And the eye that I had redone due to a swelling or lump under eye appears glaringly smaller than the other one. What type of Dr. do I see to see if this can be corrected. My ps does not see the problem.

Doctor Answers 3


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation. They specialize in plastic surgery around the eyes. You can find one by visiting the website.

You should see an oculoplastic surgeon for an opinion.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is impossible to may a suggestion as to what you might need since you didn't include photos. So make an appt. with someone to evaluate your eyelids.

Post op eye

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Roccodog, number one you will have to wait a year before anyone will consider any revision work. I would see 3 facial aesthetic specialists and see what opinions you get. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.