What is this under my eyes. I'm only 24?

It's like the middle of my face has fell. I have deep laugh lines too. How do I fix whatever is under my eyes. Left eye is worse?????

Doctor Answers 1

Skin and/or muscle

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
From the picture you provided, it looks like you have some excess skin under your eyes and some volume loss.  I would recommend excision of the excess tissue and filler for the hollow area under the eyes and possible for the nasolabial folds you also mentioned.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.