What are my less costly, less invasive alternatives?

My teeth are crooked and have been a hugre issue for me. I have a severe overbite with a crossbite. I am looking for alternatives to jaw surgery since I have been to several dentists and they all said i would need surgery to correct my bite before I am a candidate for braces.I have even thought about Invisalign but often, I am told I am not a candidate. I am tired of hiding behind my smile or not talking to people directly in the face because I am ashamed of my teeth.

Doctor Answers 1

How to Fix Severe Overbite with a Crossbite?

You might very well have good NON-surgical options. See "face-focused orthodontics" and DNA appliance for suggestions.

Good luck!

Tustin Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.