My Circumcision Has Gotten Loose, is There a Noninvasive Treatment to Tighten the Skin?

Will some of the skin tightening treatments mentioned also workon penile skin?

Doctor Answers 1

Revision Circumcision?

Thank you for the question.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you're “circumcision has gotten loose”.  I do know however that noninvasive treatments are generally not effective in tightening skin anywhere on the body.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced urologist and/or plastic surgeons.

Best wishes.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,487 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.