My chin is way to big and pointy, what are the best possible options for me to shrink it without spending so much money? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Surgical Chin Reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Only a surgical chin reduction can change the shape of your chin to being less pointy and big. There are non-surgical or inexpensive options to do so.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.