What are my chances of complete removal via picosure? (photo)

(Already had 2 picosure sessions with 7 week wait in between) Id had this partially finished black ink tattoo for just over 2 months before id started my laser treatment via picosure. So far the shading has shown most results however there are lots of parts of my outline that havent budged at all, parts of my outline (mainly the outline of the bird) are what I would call very dense. I desperately want this gone what do u think my chances are?

Combination of Pico and 1064

Hi Jake,
It appears you may need a combination of lasers; the Picosure and the 1064. I'm estimating 6 treatments with 95% - 100% removal. Schedule a consutlation to have a patient coordinator examine your tattoo for a treatment plan.
Dr. Ritacca

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

95%+ Chances of Complete Removal Via Picosure

There is 95%+ of tattoo removal effectiveness.The Picosure laser operates best on darker inks such as black, blue, and red ink. Picosure has a short pulse duration that exceeds photothermal action resulting in an intense photomechanical impact. Best results are seen and fewer treatments are needed in comparison to other tattoo removal methods.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician