Are my Breasts Uneven 1 Month Post Op From Revision for CC? (photo)

I had breast revision surgery 1 month and 3 days ago. I had a capsular contracture of my right breast and had the ps do a second lift and replace my 430 cc saline implants with 475 cc gel implants. Now the swelling is going down on right breast, but still looks too high or my nipples look uneven. I just can't tell or my actual left breast looks to be saggy in a way. What do you think?

Wait 3-6 Months To Evaluate Breast Implant Revision Results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your email. You have had very complex revisional breast implant surgery and one month is far too early to evaluate your results. From your photographs your breasts look quite good to me after major revisional surgery.

They will change significantly and you may be much happier with the results after another 2-3 months of healing time.

Be sure to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon whom I'm sure will be very supportive. Be sure to ask your physician if displacement exercises would be appropriate.

Asymmetry Concern 1 Month Post Revision for CC

Breast #revision surgery is more difficult, complicated, and requires more time than primary surgery. Capsular contracture may recur regardless of surgeries being performed at this time and may require additional surgeries. There is as much as a 40% chance!!! that additional surgery will be needed following this operation. Also, any asymmetries regarding the folds under your breasts will not be totally corrected. 

Being it's only 1 month after your revision, it's best to wait and see if it will improve. After all, #asymmetry following any breast procedure is not at all uncommon. Each #breast heals at a different pace than one another. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they should be more similar and natural. 

#Healing will continue for 2-3 months. But, it can be up to one year see your final result. Your doctor may also require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. (#Textured implants do not require breast massage.) Meantime, you must have patience. However, if there are any causes of concern, ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. 

Breast Augmentation/Lifting Revisionary Surgery Results?

Thank you for the question and picture.

Given that you are only one month out of complicated revisionary breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery,  it is much too early to evaluate the end results of surgery and/or be concerned about asymmetry.

You will find the breasts will change over the course of several months. I woukld suggest that you wait until at least 6 months after surgery to evaluate the results of surgery.

In the meantime, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.