Are my Breasts Gonna Grow More?!Please Help!!!

Hello!I am soon going to turn 18.My breasts are pretty small-32 B and my mother,grandmother,aunt and cousin have all large C cups.On the other hand,from my fathers' side,my grandmother has pretty small boobs.My question is:are my boobs gonna grow more?Please help me,I am desperate!!!I am flat and still look like a girl.I really want to have breasts like my mum.HELP!!!?!

Breast growth after 18 y/o

rarely occurs, except with weight gains and pregnancies.  Unfortunately, you did not get the gene your relatives got.  If important, find a plastic surgeon who can help you achieve the results you desire.

Are my Breasts Gonna Grow More?

No one on line can make this prediction on so little info. But if your breasts haven't changed in the past year, at your age there is little likelihood of further breast growth. Once you reach 18, you can consider breast implants to reach the size you prefer. All the best. 

When is breast development complete?

Thank you for your question.  Most young women have completed breast development 2 years after their first menstrual period.  You can inherit breast size from either side of your family.  The good news is women no longer have to be satisfied with the breasts that genetics give them!  There are several options to surgically increase your breast size if you are interested.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Breast development

Thanks for your inquiry.  Unfortunately, it is impossible to predict your breast development.  Factors like your weight, excercise, and future pregnancies will play a role.

Breast growth

If you have reached adult size and have a regular menstrual cycle and your breasts have not grown significantly in the recent months, they are unlikely to grow more unless your weight changes significantly. 

Predicting final breast cup size with age is difficult

Thanks for your question. It is difficult to predict final breast size with age, as breast increase and decrease in size at various stages of life and development. Breast growth with age is also different for different women. Breast size increases with pregnancy and breast feeding. Once you have finished having a family, breasts tend to decrease in size, although there are certainly many women who complain that their breasts only increase in size with age.

The history of the breast size of the women in your family will give you a rough idea of what you can expect, but certainly not the whole story - you are genetically unique so your family history would only be a rough guide.

I'm sorry I can't give you more reassurance about this issue, but I hope I have answered some of your questions.

#BreastGrowth Prediction

There is no way to tell you whether your breasts will grow with time. Be patient, there is nothing more you can do to accelerate or change the process. If you fail to develop to the degree you want, then you can address a breast augmentation with a surgeon in your area. You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation. Best of luck, Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Nobody can predict if your breasts are going to grow further.

Breast size is ultimately genetically determined. No one can tell you whether or not you have the right genes for this. Quit worrying about.

Are My Breast Going To Grow More?

Most young ladies have reached full growth by the age of 18.  If you are unhappy with your breast size, consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options.  Try on sizers in the office to get a feel for adding volume to your breast.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with accurate predictions. Generally, most young ladies have reached full “growth” by the age of 18 but there is some variability.  At some point, when you feel you have reached full height etc., and if you remain displeased with breast size, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.