What can I do to make my breast even without implants?

Hello I'm 20. I currently wear a 32D. My breasts are obviously uneven with different sized areolas which are making me uncomfortable. What can I do to make them even without implants ? My left breast is the bigger one

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. At the same time, the larger breast can be reduced or you can have fat transferred into the smaller breast. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

How can I correct my asymmetry without getting implants?

Based on the photos you posted, you have several options.  If you like the size of your right breast, you can lift the left breast and reduce the areola at the same time.  If you want them both smaller, a reduction will be appropriate.  If you are happy with your right breast but would like more volume, you can lift your left breast and consider a little fat grafting to your right breast.  Best to consult in person with a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area and go from there.  Best of luck! ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Making the breasts more symmetrical with breast implants can be done

It appears as though you have several options depending upon your aesthetic goals.  If you'd like you right breast bigger, you can get a lift on the left (which also makes your areal smaller) and fat graft the right breast.  If you like the volume of your right breast, then you may just need a reduction of the left (this also includes making the areola smaller.)  However, an examination would allow me to give you more of an exact answer.  Thanks for your question!

Dr. Schreiber

Uneven breasts

You can undergo areolar reduction to get your areolars more symmetrical.  You can also consider fat grafting to the right breast  without resorting to implants.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Breast

Thank you for the pictures.

I recommend a breast lift and areola reduction to make them more assymetrical, this will give you more even breast and make them even more nice looking.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Surgery May Not be Necessary

You do have slight asymmetry of your areola and breasts. Even though these asymmetries can be improved with surgery, you have to decide whether these asymmetries are severe enough to trade them for scars. You have nice looking breasts. Every woman has asymmetries of her breasts. Perhaps you should consider not having surgery. 

William H. Huffaker, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Lifting Uneven Breasts without Implants

Based on your photographs it appears you would benefit from a mastopexy on one or both breasts and an areolar reduction on the left breast.

It is difficult to make an accurate recommendation without performing a physical examination.

Rondi Kathleen Walker, MD
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Assymetrical breasts can be lifted without implants.

Greetings,
You should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  Your larger breast can be lifted with minimal volume reduction alone or in conjunction with a lift on the right. The best option can be determined with an examination and candid discussion with your surgeon..... They can be made more even with surgery but not perfectly symmetrical.
Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

BBA

You would need to be examined in person for a final surgical recommendation but based on your pictures, you would benefit from mastopexy techniques to reduce the left areola and lift it.  Fat grafting may also be beneficial.  Be sure to see a BC PS in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

How to even asymmetric without implants

Please be aware that no amount of surgery or camouflage will make you symmetric. Both options will make one breast closer in size to the other. The non surgical approach , as you probably know from experience,( using a pad in the bra underneath the right breast).  will then simulate  contour similarity between breasts when dressed . The other option is surgical. Given your age and the likelyhood of pregnancy in your future, think twice about having a surgical reduction of the left breast. Be assured, the hormone change associated with pregnancy or birth control will impact breast size in a not so predictable way. I would suggest revisiting any surgical option after completing your family.