Will my Breast Look Bigger After the Implants Drop?

I'm over a month post op with silicone gel under the muscle with 425cc in left breast and 450cc in right one. My left implant has dropped nicely couple weeks ago and looks perfect.But my right one looks much smaller and is still sitting high. When I was trying the size at my pre op they looked much bigger than now. Specially in my clothe they don't look bigger than what I had with a padded bra before the surgery. I know I might be impatient, but how soon will I know their final size? Thank you

Do breasts look the same after dropping?

Two things happen and seem paradoxical. As as the swelling goes down there will be some shrinkage but at the same time as the muscle relaxes your breast projection grows. In general the breast shape and size proportionality improves..

Breast implants initially after surgery when placed in a submuscular position often give superior fullness that corrects itself with time, the "fluff and drop" phenomena. In reality the pectoralis major muscle takes a while to adjust its size to accommodate the implant as well as occasional muscle spasm which keeps the implant projection higher than its final resting shape. Additional variables include:laxity of skin, size difference during prior pregnancies, position of implant,size of muscle, and size of implant.
As the muscle relaxes the projection of the implant often increases and the breast shape improves. Massage and use of a superior placed elastic strap can often make this process go faster.

Breast Implants “Drop and Fluff”?

Thank you for the question.  Although I am not able to give you  advice specific to your situation, generally speaking, breast implants of both types (saline and silicone)  tend to “settle” over the course of the first few months after surgery.  As this process occurs, patients often do tell me  that they feel that their breasts appear larger;  thus the term "drop and fluff".  Also as the breast implants “settle”, the nipple/areola complexes appear to “rise” on the breast mounds.

Breast dropping

At one month, it is a bit early to see the final results. The one breast may take a bit longer to drop. As for the final bra size you may want to wait a few weeks for the swelling to go down.