My Boobs Are Two Different Sizes I Really Want to Get Something Done About It but Don't Know How to Go About It? (photo)

Breast asymmetry before surgery

You have #unevenbreasts. The way to go about correcting this is to visit 2 or 3 surgeons and then compare the surgeons, their analyses and their plans for surgery. Then choose which one will perform the surgery.

You will need a lift on both sides with a pattern of skin removal that makes you more symmetric. Then if you wish the breasts can be augmented with implants, possibly a different size on each side.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

My Boobs Are Two Different Sizes I Really Want to Get Something Done About It but Don't Know How to Go About It?

Yes you have shape/volume/size asymmetry. Best to obtain ONLY IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city/area.//

Breast asymmetry

It looks like you could benefit from a lift and implants. Best to find a board certified plastic surgeon locally to treat you. Good luck.

Breast assymetry

You have both assymetric amounts of skin and breast tissue.  My advice would be to have different sized implants and to do a lift on the left side.  Best of luck.

Two Different Sizes and degree of breast ptosis.How to fix it?

Many thanks for the question and the photo.Yes you have different sizes of breast and different levels of nipple and its not easy to go around it without clinical examination.From the photos what I can tell that you not only have different level of nipple ( NAC - Nipple aureola complex ) but the amount of breast tissue on both side is different.This can be corrected either by different sizes of implants combined with asymmetrical skin pattern removal to end into symmetrical breast lift along with augmentation.Surely its the most difficult a challenge that a plastic surgeon meets and to end up happily.I charge 8000 $ for this surgery in Dubai.

The answer to your question really depends on what your goals are and how much of a difference in shape you are willing to accept. If you want larger breasts, an augmentation will certainly increase your size. Your breast will likely maintain some of the asymmetry, but it may be acceptable to you, and if not, can be corrected at a second procedure by doing a lift. Alternatively, you could have an augmentation and a lift of the more ptotic (saggy) side at the same time. If you don't want enlargement, a lift alone can improve the symmetry. It is important to remember that regardless of the procedure, your breast will never be exactly even, but can certainly be made much more even than your current situation.  

In order to achieve the best symmetry of lift of some kind would likely be necessary for the more ptotic (droopy)  breast. 

Perry J. Johnson, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Significant improvement in symmetry IS achievable!

Thanks for your photo. You do have more ptosis (breast droop or sagging) in your left breast (or right breast if it's a mirror photo). But without personal examination it is impossible to tell you if different implant sizes alone (without breast lift) can achieve improved symmetry, or if a modified or full lift is needed on one or both sides.

Seek consultation with one or more ABPS-certified plastic surgeons who are ASAPS members and do lots of breast surgery. You may obtain differing opinions, and can weigh the pros and cons of recommended solutions. But this is a problem we deal with every day; no woman starts symmetrical, and some have more asymmetry than others. Breasts are indeed "sisters, not twins."

This can be dealt with, and you can have a superb improvement! It's not even a difficult procedure if done properly! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

PS: While my own typing, grammar, and spelling are not perfect, I do wonder about my learned colleagues who continue to spell asymmetry incorrectly. Only one S please--we're not talking about butt cheeks! DT

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon