This is my back after tummy tuck with lipo and breast augmentation 6 days ago. Is this normal? (photos)

Bruising after tummy tuck

It's not unusual to have bruising after liposuction of your flanks during a tummy tuck. Your bruising is more than average but will resolve quickly. If you have this amount of bruising in front on your abdomen, you should check in with your plastic surgeon. Make sure to stay in your compression garment

Bruising after tummy tuck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Bruising After Liposuction

I do see this happen sometimes with liposuction. It does not happen all the time but it does happen. Liposuction can be a bit rough on the body. The bleeding that occurs under the skin can leave a bruise like the one you have. You should have your surgeon look to make sure you do not have anything else going on.

Bruising After Liposuction

Liposuction areas How look?

Hi Dear :

It would help if we can touch the area. It looks by the picture that is a blood infiltration in the skin that is normal after liposuction. If you have concerns call your PS, Try to use topical trombocid or Venosmil. 

Hope help you!  Good Luck. 

Dr Silvia Avil├ęs 
Dominican Certified Plastic Surgeon 

Silvia Aviles Terrero, MD

Liposuction areas How look?

Hi Dear :

Hope help you!  Good Luck. 

Dr Silvia Avil├ęs 
Dominican Certified Plastic Surgeon 

Silvia Aviles Terrero, MD