Multiple gapped teeth issue (Photo)

Hi, to whom this may concern; May I ask what would be the best solution to my multiple gap issue? I dont know if my gapped teeth grew in like this because of me being born a premature baby(2lbs10oz). Thanks in advance!!

Veneer's are perfect for you

Your teeth are ideal for veneers! Your smaller teeth and wide smile are ideal for porcelain veneers and possibly some gum recontouring.

You should consider having a DSD (Digital Smile Design) so you can visualize your new smile before having anything done, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

Veneer's are perfect for you

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}