Tummy tuck for a flat stomach? (Photo)

Hi Doctors ! I'm 30 years old man , 73 kg . I suffer from fat belly as you see , Do you think Tummy Tuck good for a flat stomach? Does this procedure take fat well from my updominants and Belly ? I m thinking to do Liposuction to my waist , Need I Liposuction for my waist or Tummy tuck will reduce it ? Thanks a lot

Tummy tuck for a flat stomach?

I would suggest a trial of diet and exercise first. It is goof for your health and can have outstanding results for a young men like you. failing that, liposuction should work well on you.You don't need a tummy tuck.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and pictures looks like you can get away with just liposuction of abdomen and flanks, that should give you a great result,consult with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Liposuction for contouring of the abdomen, flanks, and hips

Thank you for your question. From your photos, it does not appear that you have much loose abdominal skin (skin laxity) - which is one of the primary indications for having an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) procedure. However, targeted liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and hips may provide the contouring and aesthetic results you are looking for. My best advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who will carefully evaluate your wishes and goals.