I decided to do Tumescent Liposuction, what do you think about it? (Photos)

Hi there ! Finally I decided to do Tumescent Liposuction , what do you think about it ? Where and when swelling start to show up ? It's so painful ? Thank you so much

Liposuction

You will probably be very happy with your results. The garments will help minimize the discomfort, but you will also be prescribed pain medication to use initially. Yes, you will have swelling, but the garment will help to limit the amount. Complete swelling is gone by 6 months, but the worst is during the first months. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 1 month ago

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- MALE Liposuction

I find that most guys benefit much more from a VASER hi def body contouring procedure over just simple local tumescent.  See a 4D contouring procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Last contacted 6 hours ago

Tumescent Liposuction

Thanks for your question.  You will more than likely be very pleased with your results.  You will be swollen after the procedure, but compression garments will be worn 24/7 for the first month which will help keep the swelling to a minimum.  Usually in 6 months or so the swelling is gone.  But, keep in mind, after a few months the swelling is not anything which would be noticeable.  This procedure can be somewhat painful, but not too much--this can be controlled with pain medication, if needed.  I hope this has been helpful.  Be sure to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck in your search!

Anna I. Wooten, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 1 day ago

Tumescent liposuction.

Tumescent liposuction is safe, affective and highly satisfying. The results vary and the most important factor is the experience of your chosen surgeon. Be sure you do your research. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Last contacted 2 days ago