I decided to do Tumescent Liposuction, what do you think about it? (Photos)

Hi there ! Finally I decided to do Tumescent Liposuction , what do you think about it ? Where and when swelling start to show up ? It's so painful ? Thank you so much

Liposuction

You will probably be very happy with your results. The garments will help minimize the discomfort, but you will also be prescribed pain medication to use initially. Yes, you will have swelling, but the garment will help to limit the amount. Complete swelling is gone by 6 months, but the worst is during the first months. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- MALE Liposuction

I find that most guys benefit much more from a VASER hi def body contouring procedure over just simple local tumescent.  See a 4D contouring procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tumescent liposuction.

Tumescent liposuction is safe, affective and highly satisfying. The results vary and the most important factor is the experience of your chosen surgeon. Be sure you do your research. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD