Laser liposuction results and effects?

Well , I'm thinking to do Laser liposuction (Smart Lipo ) in my belly , waist and maybe some other areas! When the result can be reached? The injuries caused by the operation will disappear right? Do you advise me to go to Turkey to do it ? Thanks

Laser Lipo results

Most people look really good the day after Laser Lipo because the swelling has just started and it very minimal at this point. In the next couple of days the swelling increases and reaches it peak between 1-2 weeks before it starts to go down. By 1 month about 80% of the swelling has resolved, but there can still be areas of lumpy firmness. By 3 months all the swelling has resolved and the skin has started tightening and most people look really close the the final end result. However it can take up to 6-12 months for the skin to continue improving and the contour to smooth out. Good luck!

Livingston Physician

Liposuction

It usually takes up to 6 months for the swelling to subside and the tissue settle down to see your final results. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and ask to look at photos.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Laser Liposuction results

Laser Liposuction uses light energy to reduce solid fat into liquid fat. Liquid is the easily absorbed through a cannula.  Depending on Plastic surgeon experience, and laser energy calculated by the doctor, there is a different type of tissue swelling and reaction. Generally laser post op heals very fast and patient recovery is astonishing.  After one week if the patient has been under post op care with ultrasound and drainage, patient should look very well. You can spect around 60 to 70% by that time. After one month 70 to 80% and 2 months after 90 to 100 %.

Luis Pavajeau, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon