My front 4 teeth are very large.

i want my teeth to shorten a bit for a healthy and beautiful smile. I'm very worried whether i can get a beautiful smile or not. i just want to know can veneers help me get shorten my teeth a bit .

Large front teeth

I definitely need photos to give you a more accurate opionion as what to do.  Cosmetic recountoring can be an inexpensive and quick option.  Selective shaving of the enamel is done to give teeth a different appearance.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

Pictures would be great, but here are some options...#DrSoftTouch

It's hard to tell exactly what's going on with your teeth without photos. The best, cost effective, way to make your front teeth smaller would be to have them filed down. Enamel contouring would reduce the enamel on the biting edge of your teeth to make them appear shorter. I would recommend this first. If you are still unhappy with the look of your teeth, see an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult. I hope this helps.  Feel free to click "save" under my name to ask me additional questions in the future.