Any suggestions for my front big 4 teeth? (photos)

i want my teeth to shorten a bit for a healthy and beautiful smile. I'm very worried whether i can get a beautiful smile or not. i just want to know can veneers help me get shorten my teeth a bit . I've attached a photo below. Plz answer again.

Veneers for large front teeth #DrSoftTouch

Unfortunately, your photo is a bit unclear. Porcelain veneers can change the size, shape, color and position of teeth in just 2 appointments with an experienced cosmetic dentist. I would recommend doing some research online to find an excellent cosmetic dentist and seeing him/her for a veneer consult. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future. 

Smile, front teeth

Your photo is a bit unclear, however definitely Porcelain veneers can be a solution to shorten the teeth in order to give you a more even smile.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Smaller Front Teeth

If the excessive length of your teeth is your main concern, I would recommend seeing a cosmetic dentist for some enamel plasty. This procedure, usually done with no anesthesia, can remove a minimal amount of you natural teeth to make them shorter.  I'm confident that if done properly, you won't need veneers for a beautiful smile!  

It maybe the lip not the teeth

First of all, you're lucky to have a nice smile! There are a couple of things you should consider with your dentist along side the veneers option...

1) While the front teeth are bigger in size, your laterals (side teeth next to them) are smaller. The contrast between the two really makes the two front teeth stand out.

2) The gums around the front teeth are uneven, a cosmetic gum lift can even out the gums to make the contrast between the front four teeth not so evident.

3) Again, while you have a beautiful smile, your upper lip is slightly hyperactive giving you a very high smile line. It maybe worthwhile to consider some botox to relax those strong upper lip muscles and lower you high smile line over the front two teeth...

Hisham Kaloti, DDS
Mississauga Dentist