Breast questions. Is there a way to lose my legs fat and keep what I still have in my breasts?!

Hello, I am 25 years old I have always had weight problems, and when i try to lose weight i usually lose my breast fat eventhough i eat healthy and exercise . Now i am 59 kilos and 167 cm I am an a cup or less ! But my legs are super fat! Is there a way to lose my legs fat and keep what i still have in my breasts?!? And which is better and SAFER in my case ,breast implants or fat transfer?? And are capdular constructer rates getting lower by all these implants history? Thank you :)

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...
Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. ·         If you want a better proportioned or more appealing figure ·         If you wish your clothes fit better ·         When pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts ·        The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Fat grafting

The jury is still not out on safety, but in theory it is possible to do fat grafting by doing liposuction from lower extremities and injecting into the breasts for augmentation. Things like cancer risk and family history of breast cancer are important variables to think about. Best of luck, MMT

Fat Transfer or Implants

Thank you for the question, as we all know breast do tend to change through a number of reason including weight loss. Weight loss has different effects on every person. You might want to consider liposuction of your legs and breast implants to enhance your breast. it would always be best to visit your board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation for you concern, best of luck Dr. Michael Omidi.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Weight loss

Weight loss is controlled genetically and hormonally and there is no way to selectively loose weight. You might consider liposuction for removal of fat, or weight loss. With weight loss, fat transfer is not a good option since the transferred fat cells will shrink. Fat transfer does has some limitations, and you may only gain half to one cup size. Breast implants are safe and do have a fairly low capsular rate. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon