What if You Stop Feeling Stiffness but Yet Your Smile is Not Back to Normal Yet After Rhinoplasty?

It's been about three weeks since my surgery. I know that it can take up to three months for your smile to come back and a year to see the final results. But I'm concerned because I don't really feel any stiffness when I smile anymore but yet my smile doesn't look the same. Can it take a year for your smile to go back to normal? I had open rhinoplasty. Please tell me that my smile will DEFINITELY come back! COMPLETELY back to normal

Changes in a smile will be temporary after a rhinoplasty

There will definitely be some degree of stiffness and swelling after a rhinoplasty and since the muscles involved in smiling are intimately involved with the structures of the nose a temporary change in you smile is very common.  This should last no longer than 3 to 6 months. 

Smile not back after rhinoplasty

It is true that the healing and stiffness takes several months. Wish we could promise you will get your old smile back. Your surgeon and rhinoplasty goals might guide you.