It's 5 weeks for my rhinoplasty. The L implant in my nose bridge looks too high and my nose between my eyes

Is this a swelling or now my nose shape wil be like this only

5 weeks

Hello. 5 weeks is too early to tell what your final result will look like. A better assessment can be made at 8 months to 1 year. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for sharing your concerns. 5 weeks is still too soon to determine your results. Swelling often occurs during the healing process and should subside in a couple of months. If you are still concerned, you should follow up with your surgeon who can better assess you. Thank you and I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

5 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 5 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nasal implant

I would not judge your results yet.  This can take a very long time for your final result. Patience is very important.  Talk to your surgeon about it.