What can I expect after 7 months? (Photos)

I am in 7 th month of hair transplant..,i am worried ...wat can i expect ...my scalp is still visible... will my transplanted hair become thick ....hoping for the best....suggestions needed...thank you...

7 months post hair transplant

At 7 months you should see much of the growth and in the next few months fully 90% of it should have styling length to it

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 months post op

At this point in time you should have around 75% of the expected growth of your transplant. The first hair that grows in is finer in quality and will thicken over time. Depending on the number of grafts transplanted into the area will determine how much coverage you will have and how much scalp you will still see. Wait until at least 12 months and then follow up with the surgeon who did your transplant. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician