Did transplant on Tuesday & I'm seeing an alien? The worst part of hair transplant; looking like my forehead will burst (Photo)

Swelling after a hair transplant

when there is frontal work, swelling is not uncommon. When it happens it usually hits on the 3rd day and the slowly over the new couple of days disappears

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are having issues after surgery, or seeing "aliens" you should contact your doctor.

If you are having issues after surgery, or seeing "aliens" you should contact your doctor.   If you are referring to swelling it can be part of the recovery process.  Either way contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon