Tip droops even after Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions?

I have done my rhinoplasty 2 months back..my nasal tip also suppprted with graft..but it still droops which is prominant from some days..also my nostrils skin flairs and hanging ..My doctor says it it will settle in some times because i have done 7mm overall length so the skin shrink in 5 6 month properly..Can i have revision of my tip as soon as 3 months..I want tip projection by 3 mm..Please help me out..thanks

Photos n

It would be easier to advise you if photos were posted

In principle though 3 months is too early for a revision - wait 9 to 12months at least

Tip Droop After Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  You are too early after surgery to make a judgment about your situation.  Without photos, it is also difficult to make a recommendation.  3 months postop is too early to do a tip revision.  You must wait a minimum of 6 months, and usually 1 year, before considering a revision.  Good luck and be patient!

Raj P. TerKonda, MD, FACS