Low Testosterone & facial hair causing emotional distress. What should I do?

Hello Dr,I had problems with erections few times. I also felt I was smaller than men of my age in terms of body size. I couldn't grow any facial hair, even though my brother and father could. All these let me to see urologist. I got my testosterone done also got male fertility checked. here are the results. Testos - 348 Sperm Count- 32Mil Motility - 50%. He said could take meds to improve , but right now im not looking to get children. NO beard and size is hurting me. Second opinion req.

Low Testosterone & facial hair causing emotional distress.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades

A chemical mixture is used in the classical hair transplantation method in order to increase the volume of the scalp. This process helps surgeon to work comfortably however it was observed that these chemicals also harm the scalp tissue. This result in decreased viability of new transplanted hair grafts.

However a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells is injected to the scalp in the “Organic Hair Transplantation” for the same purposes. Injection of this mixture result in rejuvenation of the scalp without causing any harm. Surgeon can also work more comfortably after the injection of the mixture since the volume of the scalp is increased

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Fertility, testosterone and other emotional problems

This is an internet web site and recommending treatment for someone like you without having you in front of me, is not something that is ethical

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Your questions could be best answered by an endocrinologist after a thorough physical examination. For example, your testosterone level is best evaluated by a measurement of your free and total testosterone. So it would be best to have a specialist look into your dilemma. Have a great day.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon