Suggest good shampoo after two months of ht ....

Wat kind f shampoo should i use after 2 months f ht ? Currently m using johnson n johnson baby shampoo alternate days should i continue or stop it ? M using igrow laser as well should i continue or stop It ?

In my opinion, make certain that your shampoo is free of sulfates (chemicals that are sometimes included in some shampoos). Also a conditioner can help with hair appearance unless there is excessive oil.

One last thing, Nizoral 2% shampoo is usually very effective for scalp dandruff.

New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your doctor about products recommended after surgery. In general you can use any shampoo you choose.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Suggest good shampoo

I strongly suggest trixowell shampoo and serum after transplant .İt contains herbal stem cell awarded technology to stimulate hair roots. it increase anagen/telogen phase ratio . 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Suggest good shampoo after two months of ht

Thank you for posting your question. Baby Johnson Shampoo is a good option you have. Hope this helps. 

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

God shampoos

In the US, I recommend Head and Shoulders shampoo which works well for dundruf and is a good cleaning agent

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon