I'm suffering from hair loss & I lost a lot of money. Are there any home remedies to stop hair fall and regrow my hair?

I'm suffering from hairloss & I loss my much more money . give me the home remedies to stop hair fall and regrow my hair...

Stress hair loss

If you have genetic balding and then you are stressed, your hair loss will accelerate. In India there is a drug called Finpecia which works well in young men

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

The best investment you can make is to figure out the cause of your hair loss and what truly works and what is useless.

Ask the person giving you advice to give you copies of all published studies on the treatment they recommend. Then you'll get a sense of what works and what doesn't