Scabs falling off with hair. Did I lose my grafts? (Photo)

Hey ..i had a hair transplant on 9 november ..Now its 20th days post i just rubbed implanted area to remove scabs during shampooing but i saw all scabs fallen with hair and no blood bleeding. Want to know.. did i lose my grafts ? Or It will be regrow ? Plz make it clear because i m very worry about it

What you may be seeing are scabs. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor and follow up with your doctor.

What you may be seeing are scabs.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor and follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Losing grafts?

By now the grafts are well incorporated into the scalp.What you are seeing is some dried up tissue from around the grafts and old shafts of hair.Don't worry,you should be fine,

.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon