How to get rid of unwanted hair?

I am a 25 yr old female, having hairs over chest, nipple, chin and abdomen area. I am getting hairs since my puberty. Hairs are thick and long like males. I have tried shaving and waxing but they are for temporary period. I have never taken any medication for this problem. Kindly suggest any medicine to get rid of those hairs.

Laser Hair Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Laser hair removal is one of our most popular treatments as it allows our patients freedom from daily hair removal. Commonly treated areas include the armpits, legs, arms, bikini area, back, chest, and the face. Laser Hair Removal treatments provide our patients with long-term hair reduction.

How laser hair removal treatments work: Lasers send specific, controlled pulses of light through the skin that are absorbed by the melanin (pigment) present in hair follicles. This energy is converted to heat, which then destroys the hair follicle (without harming the surrounding tissue) and significantly slows down their ability to re-grow hair. Since hair grows in cycles, the number of treatments varies by patient skin type, hair color, and hair coarseness. But it typically takes about 6 to 8 treatments, spaced every 4 to 8 weeks. Additionally, annual touch-ups may be required to keep you completely hair free.

No matter what reason a patient may be seeking out more permanent hair removal, lasers—administered by our extensively trained staff are safe and effective options that can treat both large and small areas of unwanted hair.