How to reduce my lips size.

My upper and lower lips are too large and i hate. It always feels me demotivated among my friends. I don't click any photos because of this reason please suggest me some solution

Lip Reduction

It is possible to reduce the size of your lips with a small surgery than can be done in the office.  You may do it with just local numbing medicine if you like and go home the same day.  The incision are on the inside of the lip and so you shouldn't have visible scars on the outside.

Your lips will be quite swollen immediately afterwards, but after they heal the effect can be quite dramatic.

Best of luck

Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon