Is It Possible to Reduce a Very Large Nose to Smaller Nose? (photos)

From my childhood i see myself as a big nose guy. I feeling very uncomfortable with my nose. Sir please give the suggestion to reduce shape of my nose...

Nose reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question and the photo. Rhinoplasty can certainly reduce the nose as well as reshape the bridge and nasal tip. A very large nose can become significantly smaller though this procedure, but even slight changes to the shape of the nose can produce a dramatic effect on appearance, improve your breathing, and fill you with self-confidence. An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is always the best way to assess your needs and obtain reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. MichaelĀ Omidi.