Is It Possible to Reduce a Very Large Nose to Smaller Nose? (photos)

From my childhood i see myself as a big nose guy. I feeling very uncomfortable with my nose. Sir please give the suggestion to reduce shape of my nose...

Nose reduction

Thank you for the question and the photo. Rhinoplasty can certainly reduce the nose as well as reshape the bridge and nasal tip. A very large nose can become significantly smaller though this procedure, but even slight changes to the shape of the nose can produce a dramatic effect on appearance, improve your breathing, and fill you with self-confidence. An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is always the best way to assess your needs and obtain reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. MichaelĀ Omidi.