Pain under temporary bridge?

I have a temporary bridge stuck with some glue or some solution, which comes out on eating sticky substances. Now this bridge of two teeth is paining, may be the last supporting tooth to the bridge has decayed as it is paining too much. Pls help.

Pain under temporary bridge?

I recommend going back to your dentist as soon as possible to have those teeth checked. Your dentist will need to take an xray to check for decay/nerve inflammation/infection. 

The pain could be due to nerve inflammation or infection in the tooth which may require root canal therapy before permanent bridge is cemented.