My nose tip is big and my nose is tilted. Do i need osteotomy as side walls are visible and it bothers me? (photos)

Rhinoplasty Goals

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose, both cosmetic and functional. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results.

Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thanks for sending images. Although it is impossible to give an exact diagnosis and plan  from just images,
it does appear that you would benefit from rhinoplasty. This can include osteotomies to narrow and straighten the nasal pyramid. I would recommend consulting with a board certified facial  plastic surgeon to explore your options.

Mark Hamilton, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon