Mole on upper eyelid. (photo)

I have a mole on upper eyelid whch doctor should i consult.who will do it the best.which technique is the best

Doctor Answers 2

Mole under the upper eyelid

A plastic surgeon can remove this mole using non surgical or non laser techniques. Avoid injury to the eyeball. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Eyelid lesions

Thank you for your question. I recommend consulting with an ophthalmologist, an eye surgeon, to have your lesion evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD
Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.