Can juvederm filler enhance nasal tip and give nose more definition? (photos)

I want to go for non surgical rhinoplasty, I was suggested juvederma filler for raising the nasal tip and giving nose more definition by shirinking? Am I a good candidate? What kind of results should I be expecting?

Adding filler won't cause tip shrinkage

I see that the tip of your nose is bulbous. Adding filler will only make this bigger and not smaller. I'd be careful about adding filler. The small defect on the dorsum of the nose can be fixed but it also might make things look bigger. I think your only option is rhinoplasty.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Juvederm in the nose is a very easy and quick procedure with no downtime.  In the right hands you can achieve a beautiful result.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for best results.

Martin Jugenburg, MD