I had my LASIK 25 days ago. I am facing blurry and double vision in my right eye mostly in the night or in the dim light places.

Please let me know how long it will take to get rid of blurry and double vision

Blurry Vision

Does the blurry and double visions seem to fluctuate?  If it does, you may be suffering from dry eyes and should be using preservative free artificial tears every hour.  If the blur and double vision do not change, then you may be experiencing glare/halos or may even have some residual prescription.  I would recommend that you see your surgeon for an evaluation as they will be able to advise what the cause of your symptoms are and if treatment is indicated.

San Francisco Ophthalmologist