I want to increase my boobs size; how?

My boobs are to small.my age is 21.and I am use 28 size bra but it is not fit for me.

Most Common Way to Increase Breast Size

The most popular way to improve #BreastSize and shape is breast augmentation performed by cosmetic plastic surgeons. Generally speaking, seek out Board Certified Plastic Surgeons with a great deal of experience for best results. Those plastic surgeons that have specialized in breast reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. They should be board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Year after year statistical reporting shows #BreastAugmentation as the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure performed in the United States, and this doesn’t look to be changing anytime soon.

Breast augmentation

Breast implants are the reliable way to increase your breast size. Don't waste your time or money on creams or pills. See a board certified plastic surgeon.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).
Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.
These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Breast augmentation is the most reliable method of increasing breast size.  In consultation with your surgeon, I would suggest 3D photographic imaging to see what size implant you prefer.

John Burns, MD

Breast Augmentation Consultation

I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon  to discuss your breast augmentation options. They will examine and measure you then recommend breast implant sizes which fir you. My patients find it helpful to try on implant sizers with a form fitting T-Shirt in the office, in order to get a feel for their results.

All the best

Increase Boobs size

Thanks for your question.  From the sound of your brief question and explanation, I would expect that you would be able to consider a breast augmentation procedure.  Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good Luck.

I want to increase my boobs size; how?

First, do a literature search on google with key words breast augmentation and breast implants-learn about the procedure. Also search complications of breast implants. If you think you want to explore implants search for a board certified plastic surgeon near you by searching the website of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Or read Smart Beauty guide. Also read below:

Breast Augmentation to Increase Breast Size #breastaugmentation

• If you desire larger breasts, definitely meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out more. 
  • Choose a surgeon whom you trust and who has a lot of experience performing breast augmentations.
  • Ask to see his/her before and after photos of some of his/her patients so that you may see what sort of results you might expect. 
  • Breast augmentation patients are usually very happy with their results.
  • Best of luck to you!