I want to do a hair transplant; what is the cost it will take? (Photo)

please see my photo of hair and reply me how nuch it cost and how much graft requied to do the hair transplant in india tell me price in rupees thanks

The cost of hair transplant surgery differs from doctor to doctor / from clinic to clinic. It is best you see different doctors

The cost of hair transplant surgery differs from doctor to doctor / from clinic to clinic.  It is best you see different doctors for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wants transplant

I am not sure looking at the photo just what you are wanting to accomplish. You should draw on your head what it is that you want and resubmit this question. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How much for a hair transplant?

Hello, Vish –You have submitted a single small photo of a very limited area of your scalp, without any mention of your family history, your age, or the rate of progression of your hair loss. Unfortunately, this does not make it possible for me to offer any meaningful advice. I suggest you meet in person with at least one or two experienced, full-time hair transplant surgeons in India who can properly evaluate you and tell you (a) what your options are, (b) whether or not you are a good candidate for a hair transplant, and (c) if you are, what the cost would be in rupees. Thanks for your question – I hope this was helpful.Dr. Ballon

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon