I would like to know the correct treatment for my gummy smile? (photos)

I have a gummy smile and I would like to correct it.What would be the necessary treatment option.Would gum contouring suffice or will I need Crown lenghtening followEd by veneers

Doctor Answers 1

GV vs crown lengthening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Gum contouring as you call it or "Gingivectomy" may be sufficient vs esthetic crown lengthening periodontal surgery.  My suggestion is to consult with a periodontist as well as a highly skilled cosmetic dentist.

Steven Goldy,DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.