I got 7-8 red spots or patches on my face after I got fruit peel and it looks very scary. What should I do now?

Doctor Answers 2

Concerns after peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello Jimit,

 Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear you are having this experience. Posting photos would help us to take a look and possibly give you an opinion.I would recommend consulting with the provider that did your peel.

Best to you,
Dr Faraz

Reaction to fruit peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. I would consult with your peel provider or your dermatologist. 

Best wishes, 

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.