Hands are few shades darker than my legs, what is the easiest way to treat this? (photo)

My hands are few shades darker than my legs and feet, what is the best, easy and quick way to treat? What creams can I buy in India?

Hands darker than legs and feet

Thank you for asking about your hand color.

This is very difficult to alter because the strong sun will always be stimulating your hand skin color to return to the darker shade. However, the best treatment is to wear gloves whenever you are outside - or a very strong sun block and to apply a prescription strength skin lightener, such a 4% hydroquinone or Allergan's Lyrica. Your doctor will be able to tell you what brands are available for you in Mumbai.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS