Hair fall post 6 months of transplant.

Only 1500 grafts were implanted. Got a hairline. But very few hair on the crown. Oot of 1500, only 100 were implanted on the crown. And now I have started losing about 50-100 haid daily when I apply oil, shampoo. Doctor suggested folliserum. But no gain. Will folliserum grow new hair even if they are not implanted. Post surgery its first time losing hair in such a quantity. Prp sessions are over. Please suggest.

If you are losing hair and you are concerned, it is best to contact your doctor. There really isn' t a way to tell

If you are losing hair and you are concerned, it is best to contact your doctor.  There really isn' t a way to tell what is going on from descriptions on the Internet.  You need an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairfall after surgery

It is not clear from the history that you are loosing hair from which area of the scalp and whether they are the transplanted or the non transplanted ones although I assume that they must be your original non transplanted hair only. The best thing will be to visit your doctor again and discuss in detail the treatment for your continuing hair loss. But, in general, the medical treatment takes some time (a couple of months depending upon patient to patient) to act  and control hair fall.

Kapil Dua, MBBS, MS
India Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss after a hair transplant

Hair loss after a hair transplant is usually the result of shock loss in young men. See the video below which discusses this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair fall post 6 months of transplant

No, folliserum  will not grow new hair even if they are not implanted.Actually you need a experienced surgeon and have a revision surgery 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon