How many grafts do I require to cover my scalp, and how is my donor area? Can i use beard hair? (photos)

I am 26 and suffering baldness from 20 , when i see in mirror get tense , even i am not able to sleep 6 hours daily My main question if i transplant hair then after how much yers transplanted hair are stable without falling and how much graftes i require

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the b

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss or treatment options. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the best option.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts, how is my donor area

I advise you to have a FUE operation of 3000-3500 grafts  (I mean approx. 8000-9000 hair shaft ). Doc would determine frontal hair line and debade with you to decide level of new hairline. Hair transplantation would cover all  area in one session of operation that is bare and you would have a good, succesfull result . Operation takes about 6-7 hours under local anestesia. Your donor site is good enough to get number

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

How many grafts

You look like you have a Class 4A pattern of balding. This usually can be transplanted with between 1800-2500 grafts depending upon the thickness of your native hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon