Eyelid surgery. Can I get my eyes shaped just like this girl? (Photos)

Can I get my eyes shaped just like this girl? The prime consideration behind my question is eyelids. Can I get my eyelids shaped like hers? Can my caruncle be widen up just to make it appear more like hers? My eyes are small horizontally. I'm considering lateral canthoplasty. Is that safe? Will that help me getting the desired result?

Eyelid surgery. Can I get my eyes shaped just like this girl?

Lateral Canthoplasty or other surgeries that you her mentioned are unlikely to give you the results you are looking for. You have pretty eyes and I would request you to not to look for surgical alteration of your eyelids or the opening of your eyes as it can result in more harm then good.

All The Best!

India Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to get more almond shape eyes ?

What you are describing is to get more almond shaped eyes. It is possible but it requires detailed evaluation of your eyes, eyelids, and surrounding structures. Canthoplasty alone will NOT achieve the result and can worsen the problem. See following link and video.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

To not get talked into surgery to be made to look more like Selena Gomez!

Lateral cantonal surgery is not a comsetic surgery.  It is a reconstructive procedure used to support the lower eyelid.  The medial canthal surgeries are so unacceptable that they are never performed for cosmetic reasons. If feel compelled to look more like Selena Gomez, have your eyebrows shaped to more closely match hers.  Don't permanently harm yourself with surgery that will never accomplish what you are hoping for.