What are the effect of finasteride 1mg tablets on male body?

gender male age 21 i had mpb since 1 year at the starting i used 1mg finasteride and 5% minoxidil for 1 month but i lost my libido and now one year is passed, 1)is my libido will back? 2) now i am doing gym and considering to use finasteride again will it affect my muscle growth as compared to other? 3)will it decrease my physical strength ?

Side effects of finistrade

there are many side effects to this drug. We always advise our clients to use it under doctors' supervision and get familiarized with side effects before using. Most common is the sexual libido and possible gynecomastio, and changes of voice. It is a good idea to visit their website for the complete look at the side effects before using. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

21 and want to know about finasteride

This is a terrific drug if you do not develop the few side effects which include Sexual (204%), breast nodules (less than 1%), decreased and water ejaculant (10%), mood changes (less than 1%). 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon