How to clear uneven skin tone and hyperpigmantation aftr glycopeel 20%?

My dr did glycolic acid 20% peel before 2 wks but aftr that i got hyperpigmented patches and uneven skin tone ..now my dr advise to do TCA peel to remove this uneven tone...but i m confused. should i go for again to peel or not?

Thank you for your query. You should go in for a TCA peel. Glycolic peel 20% is a mild peel whereas TCA is a medium depth peel and it will cater to pigmentation more and will even out the skin tone. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Melarase creams after a glycolic peel

I would begin Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams immediately to reduce further discoloration of the skin after your glycolic acid peel. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS